Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hello faithful readers, wherever you may be! I still exist!

I, like you all, have been enjoying a happy and fun holiday season that is, alas, getting very near the end. In the meantime, I am working on the remaining posts in my Great Music series, but don't expect anything until I'm settled in back at Stanford (around the 3rd).

In the meantime, Jericha and I are planning to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain for a roller-coaster-filled New Years. Jericha has never ridden a roller-coaster before, so we're both in for some surprises, I'm sure. We'll also be keeping abreast of Stanford's bowl game against Oklahoma, even if neither team will field their starting quarterback.

I hope you all had a good Chirstmas season, and best wishes for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment