Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Plunge

This space is likely to be quite barren for the next two weeks while we run our next NALU 102 session.  As many of you know, I recently took over for Manning Taite as Director of NALU Studies, a small non-profit that runs science education courses for at-risk kids.  I'm sure I'll talk more about my experience in the last month as Director, and about the organization as a whole, in the future, but for now I just want to let my few readers know that my regular schedule of one or two (or, on occasion, three) posts a week is on haitus until late October.

In the meantime, make sure to watch some playoff baseball for me, and send your good vibes to Windward Community College in Kaneohe, Hawaii, where our brave students are about to embark on one of the most challenging and fun courses they've ever taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment