Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A New Blog

Since I'm trying to take a more specialized path in my writing, I've decided to start a more specialized blog. Nicht Diese Tone was always meant to be an all-purpose writing space, a mostly personal combination of thoughts, poems, ideas, analyses, and so on. It was a space for exploration.

As I move in a clearer direction in my research, I find the history at this blog too broad for what I want to talk about. So I'm starting a new blog instead. You'll find it at gameology.us. I plan - at this early point - at being fairly active there, with a combination of analysis, aggregation / curation, and more speculative brainstorming. So, basically, not unlike the style of this blog, but with a more focused topic.

I'm not going to take down this blog, and still may post here from time to time. You know, when I feel particularly poetic or have to share something personal or whatever. Hey, someday I may even finish my Beethoven post series. But in the meantime, if you want to follow my convoluted train of thought, transfer to the other side of the cyber-platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment